Posted by Radek on August 28th, 2011.
We are finishing up art tests with the most promising submissions, so the ad should now be considered closed.
Thank you very much to everyone who applied!
Feeding Time is an iOS puzzle game we’ve been prototyping for a few weeks now, and it’s getting close to being ready for production. Consequently, we’re looking for a freelance artist to give it a colourful and distinct coat of paint.
Here’s what’s required for the job:
- Strong artistic foundation and ability to create a unique and eye-catching style for the entirety of the game (level assets, UI themes, etc.)
- Technical proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator and asset-production for various resolutions.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and responsiveness throughout the work process.
- Availability for future additions to the project beyond the initial scope.
- PayPal account for accepting online payment (in CAD currency).
Being familiar with videogame development and local to the Greater Toronto Area and is a plus, but not required.
If you’re interested, post a direct response below or e-mail us at email@example.com. Make sure to include a portfolio link and highlight your cute and original illustrations and production artwork.
Judging by past experience, we will not be able to respond to every entry, but we will definitely check out each submission and contact the most promising individuals with a demo of the game.
Thanks for your time, and we’ll be sure to update this post once the position has been filled.